Karen offers a range of individual and group coaching programs, as well as online courses. Everything has been purposefully created to empower you to embrace the learning at your own pace and need.
Karen is a Gippsland based entrepreneur. She is a multi-disciplinary practitioner (Kinesiology, LEAP, Meditation, and more) who works to inspire change in the lives of everyone she works with. Karen is passionate about empowering people to live their best life, by embracing the humanness of their experiences.
Karen is a mother of a teenage daughter and servant to two chocolate labs! She understands the constant juggle to achieve a balance between being a busy mum, self-love and success.
Karen appreciates the joy of good health and wellbeing. She loves sharing her high vibe passion for life and laughter with those motivated for change!
Karen is excited to now offer access to her newly developed training portal!
1 Page Business Plan
This online mentoring program is an invitation for the soon to be graduated soloprenuer. It contains the fundamentals to quickly gain a solid understanding of business foundation to kick start sucess in your first year of operation.
The contents covers the business pillars of:
- Professional development
- Brand / marketing
- Secret sauce
The program includes the following:
- pre-recorded instructional video
- workbooks for each module
- bonus workbooks included:
- Network like a CEO
- Ease & Grace
- Social Media Content Formula
- Soical Media Content Ideas
Return to a natural state of health
Karen is highly motivated to support people to change, and to return to their natural state of recuperation. Her clinical experience incorporates actively working with clients who are challenged with:
- gut health
- hormonal imbalances
- anxiety, depression, panic disorder & PTSD
- chronic illnesses (eg crohns disease and fibromyalgia, arthritis, diabetes)
- learning challenges including working memory, sensory processing, speech, visual & auditory system dysfunction
- pre & post-operative rehabilitation
- fertility issues
- emotions & expression – frustration, anger, rage, sadness
- fears & phobias
- boosting resilience, motivation and courage
- defusing fears
- obsessive-compulsive, oppositional defiance, dyslexia
- resistance to change … the list is endless!
Like Karen, you can choose to change!
Karen also provides a range of corporate services supporting employers. For example, corporate retreats have included:
- empowerment and motivation of staff to reframe mindset and cohesiveness of groups
- grief support for workplace post suicide events
- stress management for teams dealing with significant community crisis such as bushfires.