Karen is the dynamic change-facilitation leader within the Traralgon based business – Blooming From Within, which has been servicing the Gippsland community for the last seventeen years.
Karen is a Gippsland based entrepreneur and natural therapies practitioner, who is passionate about empowering people to live their best life.
Karen is a wife, and mother of a teenage daughter and two chocolate labs. She understands the constant juggle to achieve a balance between being a busy mum, self-love and success.
Karen appreciates the joy of good health having recently experienced a breast cancer chapter. She loves sharing her high vibe passion for life and laughter with those motivated for change!
Karen chooses to change and bloom from within xx
How Does Karen Work?
Karen utilises all of her diverse skills to empower and nurture the broad range of clients who visit her clinic. She provides a range 1:1 professional clinical appointments ranging in time and activity. See the ‘services’ section for more details.
Karen holds qualifications in the following Complimentary and Alternative Medicine modalities:
- Wellness Coaching,
- LEAP Brain Integration,
- Intuitive Meditation,
- Australian Bush Flower Essences,
- Emotional Holograms,
- Shiatsu, and
- Ascension Reiki II.
Karen has also completed studies in Workplace and Mental Health First Aid and holds a current ‘Working With Children’ card.
Karen has additional qualifications including:
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Environmental Management of Hazardous Materials)
- Cert IV (Lead Auditor – HSEQ)
- Cert IV (Fraud Control – Investigations)
- Cert (Intuitive Meditation for Kinesiology)
- Cert – LEAP Brain Integration (1-4)
Karen is a qualified Environmental Scientist and Project Manager with twenty-two years of industry experience within the environmental compliance, waste management, audit, HSEQ and project/contract management fields.
This means that Karen is highly experienced at drilling down to the root cause of challenges we face – whether it be personal or business-related.
Karen has operated her successful kinesiology business for nearly twenty years.
Embrace The Journey
Karen’s spiritual journey began almost twenty years ago, when workplace stress-triggered symptoms of an inherited family illness. Karen commenced walking her spiritual journey path – back to the true self, after commencing a Louise Hay ‘Path of the Goddess‘ workshop – and has never looked back.
Along the way she’s studied a wide variety of health modalities which are utilised in combination with clinical sessions.
2021 will see the launch of group sessions called ‘Sacred Circle‘! These sessions are being designed to empower cliented based participants with tools to utilise between clinical appointments.
Access to an online learning portal to access each week’s module and recorded meditation will be made available.
Stay tuned for launch details as group numbers will be limited! If there is demand, multiple groups will be run.
Return to a natural state of health
Karen is highly motivated to support people to change, and to return to their natural state of recuperation. Her clinical experience incorporates actively working with clients who are challenged with:
- gut health
- hormonal imbalances
- anxiety, depression, panic disorder & PTSD
- chronic illnesses (eg crohns disease and fibromyalgia, arthritis, diabetes)
- learning challenges including working memory, sensory processing, speech, visual & auditory system dysfunction
- pre & post-operative rehabilitation
- fertility issues
- emotions & expression – frustration, anger, rage, sadness
- fears & phobias
- boosting resilience, motivation and courage
- defusing fears
- obsessive-compulsive, oppositional defiance, dyslexia
- resistance to change … the list is endless!
Like Karen, you can choose to change!
Karen also provides a range of corporate services supporting employers. For example, corporate retreats have included:
- empowerment and motivation of staff to reframe mindset and cohesiveness of groups
- grief support for workplace post suicide events
- stress management for teams dealing with significant community crisis such as bushfires.
Karen is a Change Facilitator, having obtained many qualifications and is experienced in the clinical delivery of kinesiology, neuro training, wellness coaching, public speaking and relaxation massage. She is also a business mentor specialising in supporting start up practitioners in acing their game!
She utilises her investigation and audit skills to drill down to the root cause of challenges to assist individuals to recuperation.
Karen also utilises the natural healing properties of a number of products including NES, Australian Bush Flower Essences, homeopathic tissue salts, and aromatherapy (to name a few) to support you to bloom from within.
Karen utilises her 22 years of project management experience and 30+ years of public speaking to facilitate corporate workshops. Karen understands people and creates inviting environments, which support group participation, as well as encouraging team building and collaboration.
Karen’s corporate services extend to the following:
- Facilitated ‘resilience’ training programs;
- Informal ‘team-building’ workshops;
- Creation of ‘resilience’ & ‘motivation’ content for workplace intranet and/or staff email;
- empowerment & motivational cancer ambassador workshops;
- conference presentations and workshops;
- 1:1 corporate ‘facilitated change’ sessions to support staff in achieving their best in their workplace;
- Online Mastermind Small Business Mentoring Programs; and coming soon
- Sacred Circle 8 Week Online Programs.
Love seeing Karen to sort out my issues. I think she knows me better than I know myself. Always have a new understanding of self after spending time with her. Highly recommend her to everyone
My daughter went to Karen nearly a week ago with symptoms that a 14 yr old shouldn’t be feeling. No energy, tired constantly, headaches, dizzyness, constipated. Not having enough energy to be as normal 14 yr old hanging with friends. I can tell you Karen has given me back my 14 yr old bubbly energetic daughter back. It’s amazing what she does and even more amazing the results from just one session.
Your webinar today was very useful for my Kinesiology business thanks Karen. It is so good to witness your leadership in social media and Kinesiology. I really appreciate your generosity in sharing your knowledge
I had a session with Karen a couple of weeks ago. Karen came HIGHLY recommended to me and can I say, she did not disappoint! I walked in to my appointment feeling nothing. Empty, fed up, sick of everything but without the right words to explain it. And then I walked out after my appoinment feeling nothing. This was a good nothing though – None of what I walked in with came back out with me! It was like a huge weight was lifted from me and the best part was that I didn’t even need to put it into words! Thanks so much Karen, I’ll be sure to tell everyone about you and I’ll definitely be back! Xx