Shumann Resonance Demystified!
We’ve all been feeling a little funky lately – right? Strange body symptoms that can’t be explained by the doctor. Euphoric highs and exhausting body lows which generate fatigue that has been challenging even the most spritely of us to bed for 10 hours! Weird right? I know!
So, I did a bit of research (my inner detective still loves the thrill of discovery of information) and identified, that there are currently changes occurring within the Schumann Resonance. What’s that you say? Glad you asked!
“Scientists have discovered that variations in the Schumann resonance correspond to changes in the seasons, solar activity, activity in Earth’s magnetic environment, in water aerosols in the atmosphere, and other Earth-bound phenomena.” Source – Cynthia McKanzie – MessageToEagle.com
Even NASA has an opinion and describes the Shumann Resonance as this. Approximately 2,000 thunderstorms are active around the Earth at any given time, which produce roughly 50 flashes of lightning every second. Each lightning burst creates electromagnetic waves which circle around the Earth, and are captured between Earth’s surface and a boundary about 60 miles up. Some of these waves – if they have just the right wavelength – combine, increasing in strength, to create a repeating atmospheric heartbeat known as Schumann resonance. NASA utilises this variation in resonance to provide analysis of the Earth’s weather, its electric environment, and to even help determine what types of atoms and molecules exist in Earth’s atmosphere.
“These lightning electromagnetic waves, oscillate with regions of greater energy and lesser energy. These waves remain trapped inside an atmospheric ceiling created by the lower edge of the “ionosphere” – a part of the atmosphere filled with charged particles, which begins about 60 miles up into the sky. In this case, the sweet spot for resonance requires the wave to be as long (or twice, three times as long, etc) as the circumference of Earth. This is an extremely low frequency wave that can be as low as 8 Hertz (Hz) – some one hundred thousand times lower than the lowest frequency radio waves used to send signals to your AM/FM radio. As this wave flows around Earth, it hits itself again at the perfect spot such that the crests and troughs are aligned. Voila, waves acting in resonance with each other to pump up the original signal.”
Stephen Roberts commented on Alfred Henriks article stating, “Whatever is happening, it’s clear that this acceleration may make you feel more tired, exhausted, dizzy, depressed, and even strange as you raise your own frequencies to be more “in tune” with the New Earth. Adaptation is not always an easy process, but keep in mind it’s all part of your own unique AWAKENING.“
In her article Cynthia Mckanzie discusses “Scientists have discovered that variations in the Schumann resonance correspond to changes in the seasons, solar activity, activity in Earth’s magnetic environment, in water aerosols in the atmosphere, and other Earth-bound phenomena. The Schumann resonance is not a new phenomenon. Earth has been pulsating exactly at 7.83 Hz for thousands of years.”
The Schumann resonance is powerful and does affect our physical and mental health.
So it’s clear to me, in my investigations, that global scientists have discovered and agree, that there is a connection between all living things, and their alignment with the Earth’s pulse. There are many spiritual authors, such as Dispenza (click here Dr Joe Dispenza’s full article) and Peru (click here for Elizabeth Peru’s full article), who are presently sharing enlightening tips to support alignment to the shifts in energetic Shumann Resonance. I’ve collated them for you!
Here’s my Top Tips!
- Increase your fluid intake, to incorporate more fresh and filtered water, as this distributes the higher vibration more efficiently throughout your body. It’s like lubricating all your systems so everything works more efficiently.
- Incorporate more plant-based foods into your daily diet. Plants utilise the natural universal laws of survival, harmonics, mathematics and geometrics – meaning the contain optimum energetic resonance and purpose to survive and thrive. So by consuming more plant based foods, you are heightening your body’s ability to operate at a higher frequency as well.
- Step out of drama of others and bring your focus inward. Investment in other people’s stuff only causes you internal chaos because you don’t have their resilience resources to solve their challenges!
- Get moving. Every single day. Movement distributes energy around your body, and did you know that movement actually generates kinetic energy in your body to sustain life. We’re not born to be couch potatoes!
- Get yourself into nature more often. Get the shoes off, connecting with Earth’s heartbeat through your barefeet. Connection to nature also stimulates your visual and auditory senses, and supports diffusion of heightened sympathetic nervous system. The Japanese got the hang of this and actually prescribe forest or tree therapy to calm the jittery client.
- Bring mother earth and nature inside your home. Items such as plants, crystals, minerals, salt lamps, and high quality essential oils are all excellent examples of re-establishing your connection back to your roots (pun intended).
- Burn incense with windows and doors open to encourage regeneration of energy within confined or closed spaces. Clearing your space and claiming it as sacred elevates your energy!
- Book yourself regular bodywork such as kinesiology, massage, bowen and even energy healings such as reiki. Even consider a luxurious bath in sea salt. Physical manipulation of the body supports flushing of the lymphatics system to enable your body to release toxins and resonate at higher frequencies.
- Get more rest and more regularly! We’re moving too fast and can’t assimilate the changes in vibration when we’re busy.
- Be mindful or meditate each day. There is clear science that meditation alters the brain waves to a deep place of relaxation, perfect for assimilation. Vibrate from the heart rather than your head space.
No matter what your thoughts or beliefs, the priority in your life should be you. You can choose to change and bloom from within as you practice your perfection, resonating at new frequencies and aligning yourself to the cycles nature intended! If you’re feeling out of whack or disconnected from your happy rhythms consider booking yourself a session today. Visit www.karenhumhries.net.au/bookings/ to align our calendars.
Additional Reading – References
Alfred. Hendriks. (Date) – “A Rising Schumann Resonance Is Raising Human Consciousness?” Source https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/rising-schumann-resonance-raising-human-consciousness-hendriks/
Peru, Elizabeth. (date) “Schumann Resonance”. Source – https://elizabethperu.com/blog/schumannresonance
Cynthia McKanzie – MessageToEagle.com. “The Schumann Resonance Does Affect Our Health – Pulse Of Mother Earth Is Powerful”. Source – http://www.messagetoeagle.com/the-schumann-resonance-does-affect-our-health-pulse-of-mother-earth-is-powerful/
Additional Viewing Visit You Tube Links